Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Caribbean-Style Mahi Mahi
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A flavorful and sweet seafood dish.
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/4 cup shallots, chopped|
|1/3 cup red bell pepper, chopped|
|1/3 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped|
|1/4 cup apricot preserves|
|3/4 cup chunky salsa|
|1 tablespoon chopped cilantro|
|3/4 teaspoon garlic salt|
|4 mahi mahi fillets|
|Seasoning salt, to taste|
- Set a large skillet over medium heat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add shallots and bell peppers; sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
- Add apricot preserves, salsa,cilantro and garlic salt; stir to combine and cook for 2 minutes.
- Brush mahi mahi with remaining olive oil. Sprinkle fillets with seasoning salt.
- Broil 5 minutes per side or until mahi mahi starts to flake when tested with a fork.
- Spoon bell pepper mixture over broiled mahi mahi then serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >