Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Steelhead Trout with Lemon, Garlic and Rosemary
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A few simple seasonings make this seafood dish amazing.
|1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra for greasing pan|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|1 tablespoon lemon zest|
|1 clove garlic, minced fine|
|1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|1 lb. steelhead trout fillet, with or without skin|
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a baking pan with foil then brush with the extra olive oil.
- Place all ingredients, except fish, into a bowl and mix until a paste forms.
- Place fish, skin-side down, on baking sheet then rub with paste. Broil fish for 5 minutes on second rack away from heat source.
- Lower fish to third rack, lower oven temperature to 325° F, then bake until fish is cooked through in thickest portion, about 10 minutes more.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >