Personally Identifiable Information
You decide whether to provide Personally Identifiable Information to us. However, if you decide not to, we may not register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally Identifiable Information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your user ID and password • credit card information any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you choose to provide Personally Identifiable Information, we will:
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except: as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered; for example, by providing it for the purposes of delivery of ordered products;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Super Center Concepts, Inc., its users, or others. This may include exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
- in response to a subpoena, search warrant, or as otherwise required by law;
We may collect the domain name and IP address of your computer, as well as other information that cannot be readily used to identify you. We may use this information, for technical administration of our website, research and development, customer and
account administration, and for marketing research.
Super Center Concepts, Inc. uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your web browser so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our website.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted
Your Privacy Responsibilities
To help protect your privacy:
- do no share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- log off the website when you are finished;
- take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice To European Union Users
Super Center Concepts, Inc.’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information Of Minors
You must be at least 13 years old to use the Super Center Concepts, Inc. website. Super Center Concepts, Inc. does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.) The website is not directed toward minors. However, minors may request the removal of certain personal online information by sending an email to [email protected]
Questions Or Comments?