Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Lobster Tails
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
This easy to prepare recipe is great for everyday meals and special menus.
|4 lobster tails, (frozen,completely thawed)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|Black pepper, (to taste)|
|Seasonings, (optional, garlic salt, paprika, your preference)|
|4 Lemon, (wedges, for garnish)|
- Place oven rack at the second highest position, and preheat broiler to 400 degrees F.
- Using kitchen scissors or a sharp knife, cut the shells along the length of the lobster tail straight down the middle, leaving fan tail intact. Pull shell apart and then pull the meat up and set on top of the cut shell. Lightly brush the tail meat with butter and season with salt and black pepper and/or garlic salt and paprika.
- Place lobster tails into a pan, meat side up. Broil for 5 to 6 minutes until lobster meat is opaque and lightly browned.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with additional melted butter.
|Nutrition:||Vitamin B12, Vitamin A, Magnesium, Potassium|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >