Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Parmesan-Lemon Tilapia
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Enjoy the best the ocean has to offer.
|4 tilapia fillets|
|2 tablespoons sazon seasoning|
|1 serving olive oil cooking spray|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated|
|2 tablespoons butter-margarine blend, melted|
|1 1/2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise|
|2 tablespoons lemon juice|
|2 teaspoons lemon zest, grated|
|1/8 teaspoon basil, dried|
|1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground|
|1/8 teaspoon onion powder|
|1/8 teaspoon celery salt|
- Sprinkle tilapia with sazon seasoning and arrange on the prepared broiler rack.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese, butter-margarine blend, fat-free mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, basil, black pepper, onion powder, and celery salt together in a bowl and set aside.
- Cook the fillets under the preheated broiler until fish is barely opaque, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Spread the Parmesan cheese blend over the fish fillets, return to oven, and continue cooking until the topping is golden brown and the fish flakes easily, 3 to 5 more minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >