Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Sockeye Salmon with Citrus Glaze
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A simple salmon recipe that's incredibly tasty.
|2 lb. sockeye salmon, (pin bones removed)|
|1/3 cup dark brown sugar|
|2 tablespoon lemon zest|
|2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
- Position a rack in the oven 3 inches from the broiler. Line a half sheet pan with aluminum foil and place the salmon on the pan.
- Place the sugar, zest, salt, and pepper into the bowl of a small food processor and process for 1 minute or until well combined.
- Evenly spread the mixture onto the salmon and allow to sit for 45 minutes, at room temperature.
- Turn the oven on to the high broiler setting. Once hot, place the salmon into the oven and broil for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and allow to rest, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >