Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Sockeye Salmon with Citrus Glaze
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A simple salmon recipe that's incredibly tasty.
|2 lb. sockeye salmon, (pin bones removed)|
|1/3 cup dark brown sugar|
|2 tablespoon lemon zest|
|2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
- Position a rack in the oven 3 inches from the broiler. Line a half sheet pan with aluminum foil and place the salmon on the pan.
- Place the sugar, zest, salt, and pepper into the bowl of a small food processor and process for 1 minute or until well combined.
- Evenly spread the mixture onto the salmon and allow to sit for 45 minutes, at room temperature.
- Turn the oven on to the high broiler setting. Once hot, place the salmon into the oven and broil for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and allow to rest, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >