Updated July 27, 2020
Store Hours for select Superior Grocers Locations Open 7 a.m Close 10 p.m Special Hours for Seniors 65 yrs and Older and Disabled Between 6 a.m to 7 a.m
Updated May 11, 2020
Store Hours for select Superior Grocers Locations Open 8 a.m Close 10 p.m Special Hours for Seniors 65 yrs and Older and Disabled Between 7 a.m to 8 a.m
Updated April 27, 2020
Superior Grocers steps taken to Protect Employees
Updated April 1, 2020
Richard Wardwell President, Superior Grocers speaks about the current climate of Superior Grocers employees and the steps he is taking during these difficult times.
“Our employees are proud to serve our community”- Richard Wardwell President, Superior Grocers
Updated March 3o, 2020
Store Hours for select Superior Grocers Locations Open 8 a.m Close 9 p.m Special Hours for Seniors 65 yrs and Older and Disabled Between 7 a.m to 8 a.m
Important Update on Egg Pricing
- Our Store hours have temporarily changed to 8:00a–9:00p for the general public and have reserved the hours of 7:00a-8:00a for Seniors 65 and older & the disabled.
- We will remain open as long as we can provide a safe shopping experience for our customers and employees.
- Our PRICING HAS NOT CHANGED.
- We have placed limits on high demand items so that product is available for everyone.
- We have increased the frequency of the cleaning of high touch and traffic areas.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please do not over purchase.
Our stores are working diligently to replenish our shelves. Apologies, but we will not be giving “RAIN CHECKS” at this time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Thank you to ALL our dedicated Employees for their hard work and commitment to serve our Customers.
Learn What Superior is Doing Regarding the Corona Virus (COVID‑19)
Superiors’ first priority is always the health and safety of our customers, employees, supply chain partners, and the
communities in which we serve. We want to assure our customer and employees that we are monitoring the Corona
Virus (COVID-19) situation and will send updates as frequently as needed. Below is some general information
regarding the coronavirus and the webpage for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) where you
can obtain additional information.
There are everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses. These include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
What additional steps Superior is taking to help protect you:
- Increased the frequency of the cleaning of high-touch and high traffic areas
- Educated employees on the steps to help prevent the spread of coronavirus
- Added staff and shifts dedicated to cleaning the store
- Added spray sanitizers for carts at the store entrance
- Increased cleaning of shopping carts
- Increased third party testing to ensure our high standards of cleaning are being met
What is coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)?
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The virus that
causes COVID-19 is a novel coronavirus that was first identified during an investigation into an outbreak in Wuhan,
How does COVID-19 spread?
The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the
Spread from contact with infected surfaces or objects
It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then
touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, but this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
Patients with COVID-19 have had mild to severe respiratory illness with symptoms of
- shortness of breath
How can I help protect myself?
The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19
For more information, please visit the CDC webpage at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov. If you have
any questions or concerns, please talk to your Store Director or contact Human Resources at 562-345-9000 press 0
for the operator.