Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buttery Fruit Streusel Crumble
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A decadent dessert that gets better with every bite.
|6 nectarines, thinly sliced|
|6 tablespoons sugar|
|1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|3/4 cup flour|
|4 tablespoons brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons wheat germ|
|1/4 cup unsalted butter|
- Toss together half the salt, lemon juice, nectarines and sugar. Set aside, let sit for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In separate bowl, toss together wheat germ, brown sugar remaining salt, and flour. Mix evenly, add butter and work in with hands. Finished when the ingredients have sand-like consistency. Make into small clumps and spread out on baking sheet.
- Scoop nectarines into individual baking dishes. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Bake streusel for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle on top of nectarines when cool. Place in oven for 5 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >