Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buttery Fruit Streusel Crumble
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A decadent dessert that gets better with every bite.
|6 nectarines, thinly sliced|
|6 tablespoons sugar|
|1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|3/4 cup flour|
|4 tablespoons brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons wheat germ|
|1/4 cup unsalted butter|
- Toss together half the salt, lemon juice, nectarines and sugar. Set aside, let sit for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In separate bowl, toss together wheat germ, brown sugar remaining salt, and flour. Mix evenly, add butter and work in with hands. Finished when the ingredients have sand-like consistency. Make into small clumps and spread out on baking sheet.
- Scoop nectarines into individual baking dishes. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Bake streusel for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle on top of nectarines when cool. Place in oven for 5 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >