Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
4-Ingredient Paleo Pancakes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Healthy, delicious and easy to make!
|Coconut oil, for frying|
|1/3 cup coconut flour|
|1/2 teaspoon salt, optional|
- Combine coconut flour, bananas and eggs in blender. Add salt if desired. Puree ingredients until smooth. (It should be thick, if thin add additional tablespoon of coconut flour)
- Heat a skillet on medium heat. Pour a small amount of coconut oil in skillet, coat skillet evenly.
- Pour pancake batter in skillet. Cook each pancake for 2-4 minutes, until bottom is golden brown then flip and cook additional 2-4 minutes. Repeat until all batter is used.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >