Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 5 cups |
A sweet addition to the holiday dinner table.
|16 oz pomegranate juice|
|24 oz fresh cranberries|
|2 tart apples|
|2 cups sugar|
|2 pomegranates, peeled and seeded|
- Peel and core both apples. Take the peelings and place them into a saucepan. Place 1/2 cup sugar, pomegranate seeds and 1/2 cup pomegranate juice. Bring pan to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Chop up the apples, place into separate saucepan. Zest 1/2 of one orange, finely dice the zest and add to the apples. Peel both oranges, coarsely chop and add to pan. Pour in the remaining sugar and juice to pan. Add in cranberries. Bring pan to a boil, then reduce to simmer and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pomegranate seed pan from the heat, strain juices into the apple pan. Filter out seeds from pomegranate, add pulp to apple pan. Cook for 10 minutes, let cool to room temperature before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >