Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Vegan Chocolate Donuts
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A guilt free dessert that is too good to miss.
|1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon cinnamon|
|3/4 cup milk, (soy is prefered)|
|1/4 cup apple sauce|
|1 1/2 cup flour|
|1/2 cup agave nectar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup coconut oil|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 1/2 cups chocolate, (morsels/chips are ideal)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together baking powder, cinnamon, flour, salt and agave nectar.
- Combine applesauce, soymilk, coconut oil, vinegar and vanilla extract in a sauce pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Mix together all ingredients, stir until soft dough forms.
- Pour dough into doughnut pan, bake for 12 minutes.
- While doughnuts are cooling, melt chocolate in another saucepan. Pour melted chocolate over cooled doughnuts.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >