Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creamy Burrito Casserole
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8-10 |
This tasty meat and cheese dish is a twist on a classic casserole. The taste of a traditional burrito baked and layered.
|2 tablespoons taco seasoning|
|6 flour tortillas|
|1 pound ground beef, (shredded)|
|2 cups cheese|
|4 ounces sour cream|
|1/2 onion, (chopped)|
|1 can refried beans|
|1 can cream of mushroom soup|
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In pan cook meat and onion (browning) then drain, add taco seasoning, and stir into beans.
- In separate bowl, mix together soup and sour cream. Coat bottom of casserole dish with mix.
- Line dish with 3 tortillas (tear apart). Layer in half meat mixture and cover with cheese. Repeat meat and cheese layer.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes. Ready to serve!
|Main Ingredient:||Ground Beef|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >