Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Sweet Peppers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
These grilled sweet peppers enhance a variety of dishes.
|4 orange sweet peppers|
|4 red sweet peppers|
|4 yellow sweet peppers|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
- Prepare grill for direct, medium heat.
- Cut each pepper lengthwise into quarters, making sure to discard seeds, veins and stems.
- Place pepper slices in a bowl. Add oil, salt and black pepper; toss to coat.
- Place peppers, skin sides up, on grill rack. Cover grill. Cook peppers until they begin to soften, about 4 to 5 minutes. Turn peppers over, cover grill, and then cook peppers until slightly charred, about 3 to 4 minutes more. Place grilled sweet peppers back in bowl as they get done.
|Main Ingredient:||Peppers, Vegetables|
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >