Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Sweet Peppers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
These grilled sweet peppers enhance a variety of dishes.
|4 orange sweet peppers|
|4 red sweet peppers|
|4 yellow sweet peppers|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
- Prepare grill for direct, medium heat.
- Cut each pepper lengthwise into quarters, making sure to discard seeds, veins and stems.
- Place pepper slices in a bowl. Add oil, salt and black pepper; toss to coat.
- Place peppers, skin sides up, on grill rack. Cover grill. Cook peppers until they begin to soften, about 4 to 5 minutes. Turn peppers over, cover grill, and then cook peppers until slightly charred, about 3 to 4 minutes more. Place grilled sweet peppers back in bowl as they get done.
|Main Ingredient:||Peppers, Vegetables|
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >