Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Veggie Breakfast Frittata
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Every bite has that fresh from the garden taste.
|1/2 cup tomato, (chopped and seeded)|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|1 cup zucchini, (diced)|
|1/2 cup red bell pepper, (chopped)|
|1/3 cup onion, (chopped)|
|1 tablespoon thyme, (fresh, chopped)|
|1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
- Preheat broiler.
- In skillet heat oil on medium heat. Add pepper, thyme, half of salt, half of pepper, zucchini, garlic and onion. Cover skillet and let cook for 7 minutes. Add in tomato and cook additional 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Mix together remaining salt and pepper and eggs in bowl. Whisk until froth forms and pour over vegetables. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Broil frittata for 3 minutes, flip and cut into wedges. Ready to serve!
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >