Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Lime Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Chicken breasts are enhanced with the zesty flavor of lime.
|4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless|
|4 limes, juice|
|3 tablespoons sugar|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 1/2 tablespoons black pepper, freshly ground|
|1/4 cup water|
|4 tablespoons olive oil|
- In a large bowl, combine lime juice, olive oil, sugar, salt, black pepper and 1/4 cup water; stir until sugar is dissolved. Set lime marinade aside.
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 large pieces of plastic wrap; pound chicken 1/4" thick. Pack chicken into a large resealable plastic bag then add lime marinade. Seal bag shut and chill chicken for 30 minutes.
- Preheat gas grill to medium-high. Remove chicken from marinade and place on grill rack. Grill, covered, 4 minutes. Turn chicken over and grill, covered, for 3 to 4 more minutes, until cooked through.
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast, Poultry|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Get Your Grill On!
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >