Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Lime Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Chicken breasts are enhanced with the zesty flavor of lime.
|4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless|
|4 limes, juice|
|3 tablespoons sugar|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 1/2 tablespoons black pepper, freshly ground|
|1/4 cup water|
|4 tablespoons olive oil|
- In a large bowl, combine lime juice, olive oil, sugar, salt, black pepper and 1/4 cup water; stir until sugar is dissolved. Set lime marinade aside.
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 large pieces of plastic wrap; pound chicken 1/4" thick. Pack chicken into a large resealable plastic bag then add lime marinade. Seal bag shut and chill chicken for 30 minutes.
- Preheat gas grill to medium-high. Remove chicken from marinade and place on grill rack. Grill, covered, 4 minutes. Turn chicken over and grill, covered, for 3 to 4 more minutes, until cooked through.
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast, Poultry|
See Other Recipes Like This
Get Your Grill On!
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >