Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fiesta Pork Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
The perfect entree when craving something south of the border.
|2 fresh ears of corn, cut into 1" pieces|
|1 lb. boneless pork, cut into 1" cubes|
|1 large green or sweet red pepper, cut into 1" pieces|
|1/4 cup taco sauce|
|2 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted|
|1 Tbsp. cilantro or parsley, snipped|
|2 tsp. lime or lemon juice|
|1 tsp. sugar|
- Cook corn in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain. On 4 long skewers, alternately thread meat, sweet pepper, and corn.
- For sauce, mix taco sauce, margarine, cilantro, lime juice, and sugar. Brush some of the sauce onto kabobs.
- Place kabobs on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4" to 5" from the heat for 15 to 18 minutes or till meat is no longer pink. Turn and brush with sauce occasionally.
|Cooking Method:||Grill, Broil|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >