Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled T-Bones with BBQ Rub
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Become a backyard legend with this easy grilled T-bone recipe.
|2 T-Bone steaks|
|2 tablespoons packed brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons chili powder|
|1 tablespoon cumin, ground|
|2 teaspoons garlic, minced|
|2 teaspoons cider vinegar|
|1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1/4 teaspoon red pepper, ground|
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, garlic, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper; press evenly onto steaks.
- Place steaks on grill over medium heat. Grill, covered for 11 to 16 minutes for medium rare or 15 to 19 minutes for medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Remove bones and carve steaks into slices.
- Season with salt, if desired, and serve.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, T-bone Steak|
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >