Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled T-Bones with BBQ Rub
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Become a backyard legend with this easy grilled T-bone recipe.
|2 T-Bone steaks|
|2 tablespoons packed brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons chili powder|
|1 tablespoon cumin, ground|
|2 teaspoons garlic, minced|
|2 teaspoons cider vinegar|
|1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1/4 teaspoon red pepper, ground|
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, garlic, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper; press evenly onto steaks.
- Place steaks on grill over medium heat. Grill, covered for 11 to 16 minutes for medium rare or 15 to 19 minutes for medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Remove bones and carve steaks into slices.
- Season with salt, if desired, and serve.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, T-bone Steak|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >