Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Gourmet quality you can enjoy at home.
|2 lbs. ground beef|
|1/4 cup beer|
|1/4 cup steak sauce, prepared|
|4 slices sweet onion|
|4 slices Swiss cheese|
|4 burger buns|
|lettuce, for garnish|
- Combine beer and steak sauce in a microwave safe container. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute or until bubbly.
- Lightly shape ground beef into four 3/4" thick patties. Place patties on grill. Cover and cook for 12-14 minutes. (Flip burgers once while cooking) Season with salt after turning. About 2 minutes before patties are done, brush generously with sauce and top with cheese.
- Serve burgers and onions in rolls with lettuce and sauce.
|Main Ingredient:||Ground Beef|
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >