Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Gourmet quality you can enjoy at home.
|2 lbs. ground beef|
|1/4 cup beer|
|1/4 cup steak sauce, prepared|
|4 slices sweet onion|
|4 slices Swiss cheese|
|4 burger buns|
|lettuce, for garnish|
- Combine beer and steak sauce in a microwave safe container. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute or until bubbly.
- Lightly shape ground beef into four 3/4" thick patties. Place patties on grill. Cover and cook for 12-14 minutes. (Flip burgers once while cooking) Season with salt after turning. About 2 minutes before patties are done, brush generously with sauce and top with cheese.
- Serve burgers and onions in rolls with lettuce and sauce.
|Main Ingredient:||Ground Beef|
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >