Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled New York Strip Steaks
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
With just three ingredients, you can put an incredibly flavorful steak dinner on the table.
|4 New York strip steaks, cut in half crosswise|
|1 tablespoons kosher salt|
|3 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper|
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper evenly over both sides of steaks.
- Grill, covered, 8 to 10 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness is reached.