May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Steak Street Tacos with Spicy Salsa
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Small size with big flavor!
|1 1/2 lb beef flat iron steak|
|1/2 cup Italian dressing|
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|1 tablespoon honey|
|1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin|
|1 teaspoon chili powder|
|12 street taco tortillas, warmed|
|1 package shredded Mexican cheese blend, 8 oz.|
|Spicy salsa, for garnish|
- Combine Italian dressing, lime juice, honey, ground cumin and chili powder in a mixing bowl.
- Cut steak into cubes. Place steak in a resealable bag and pour marinade over top. Close bag and let marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove beef from marinade and discard the marinade.
- Heat pan to medium heat. Add half of the beef and cook for about 2 minutes, until beef is no longer pink. Repeat with remaining steak.
- Evenly divide steak among the tortillas. Top with spicy salsa and shredded cheese.