May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cajun-style BBQ Cheeseburgers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A saucy and spicy burger experience.
|1 lb ground beef|
|1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning, plus 1 teaspoon|
|3 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs|
|3 green onions, chopped|
|1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard|
|3/4 cup BBQ sauce|
|4 slices Gouda cheese|
|French fried onions, for topping|
|Coleslaw, for topping|
|4 hamburger buns, toasted|
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning, breadcrumbs, green onions, spicy brown mustard, 1/4 cup BBQ sauce and the egg. Mix together well and shape into 4 patties.
- Warm a pan to medium-high heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup BBQ sauce with 1 teaspoon of the Cajun seasoning. Set aside.
- Cook burger patties for about 3 minutes. Brush patties with BBQ-Cajun mix and cook for 1 more minute. Flip patties and brush with BBQ-Cajun mix and cook for 4 minutes.
- Place burger patties on the toasted burger buns top with French fried onions and coleslaw.
|Main Ingredient:||Ground Beef|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >