May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Carne Asada
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Highly flavorful and quick to prepare.
|Cooking oil, for skillet|
|2 teaspoons ground cumin|
|2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced|
|2 boneless beef top loin steaks|
|2 lime wedges|
|3/4 cup prepared guacamole|
|4 flour tortillas, warmed|
- Pour a small amount of cooking oil into a skillet and bring to medium heat.
- Combine cumin and garlic in a small mixing bowl. Press steaks into bowl and evenly coat with cumin and garlic.
- Place steaks in the skillet and cook until browned and then flip to cook other side.
- Remove steak from the skillet. Place steak on a cutting board and squeeze lime juice evenly over each steaks, then cut into thin slices.
- Serve with guacamole and tortillas.
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >