May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Breakfast Pancake Tacos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
The tastiest breakfast items all wrapped up in pancakes.
|1 1/2 cups flour|
|3 tablespoons melted butter|
|3 tablespoons sugar|
|1 1/2 cups milk|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|5 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|12 slices bacon|
|6 slices cheese, your preference|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|Maple Syrup, for brushing|
- Preheat oven to 200° F. Heat a griddle to medium.
- Combine flour, melted butter, sugar, milk, 2 eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder and kosher salt in a mixing bowl to make pancake batter.
- Grease the griddle with cooking spray. Pour 1/2 cup of batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook pancakes until the top is bubbling and the bottom is browned. Flip and cook for about 2 minutes, until bottom is browned.
- Transfer pancakes to a baking sheet. Brush a small amount of maple syrup onto each pancake. Gently fold in half and place in the oven to keep warm.
- Place bacon in a large pan. Cook to desired doneness. Transfer cooked bacon to the baking sheet, next to the pancakes.
- Crack egg over a pan and cook sunny side up. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer eggs to a plate and place in the oven to keep warm while other eggs are cooking. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Place a slice of cheese in the middle of each pancake. Add a slice of bacon and an egg. Fold up and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Bacon, Eggs|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >