May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cheesy Onion & Avocado Scrambled Eggs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Start off the morning with deliciousness!
|2 oz grated extra-sharp Cheddar|
|2 teaspoons unsalted butter|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
- Cut avocado into small pieces. Chop onion.
- Whisk together eggs and Cheddar in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter over moderately high heat in a nonstick skillet until foam subsides.
- Saute onion, stirring, until just beginning to soften, about 2 minutes. Add egg mixture to the skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until eggs are just set, about 1 minute, or to desired doneness. Remove skillet from heat.
- Stir in avocado and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >