May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Streusel Topped Pumpkin Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Delicious, easy and fun to make.
|3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk|
|1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 cup whole spelt flour|
|1/4 cup canola oil|
|1 cup white spelt flour|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/3 cup pumpkin puree|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|1 cup sugar|
|For Streusel Topping:|
|2 tablespoon vegan butter spread|
|1/3 cup white spelt flour|
|3 tablespoons brown sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Fill a 12-count muffin tray with paper liners. Set aside.
- Combine ground nutmeg, baking soda, 1 cup whole spelt flour, 1 cup white spelt flour, salt, cinnamon and sugar in a mixing bowl. Whisk together well.
- Add almond milk, canola oil and pumpkin puree to mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine vegan butter spread, 1/3 cup white spelt flour and brown sugar. Mix together until coarse and crumbly.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, 2/3 full. Top with streusel topping.
- Place muffin tin into oven, bake for 18-22 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >