May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
3-Ingredient Nutella Brownies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A simple ingredient list that creates a spectacular treat.
|1/2 cup flour|
|1 1/4 cups Nutella|
|Cooking spray, (for baking pan)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Coat the inside of a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, Nutella and eggs in a mixing bowl. Stir together until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into baking pan, smooth with a spatula.
- Place baking pan in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let fully cool before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >