May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pan-fried Pork Chops In Pepper Jelly
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Topped with a jalapeño red pepper jelly, a little spicy mixed with sweet.
|1 jalapeño, seeded and minced|
|3/4 teaspoon ground pepper|
|1 tablespoon flour|
|4 pork loin chops, bone-in|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 red pepper jelly|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/3 dry white wine|
|3 tablespoons butter|
|1 cup chicken broth|
- Lightly dust pork with salt and pepper.
- Pour oil and drop in 1 tablespoon butter in cast-iron skillet. Melt butter on medium-high heat.
- Place pork chops in skillet, cook 8-10 minutes per side. Remove from skillet, keep warm.
- Place jalapeño and pour flour in hot skillet. Cook for 2 minutes, flour should become golden brown. Pour in wine, cook until wine is reduced.
- Add chicken broth to skillet, cook 2-3 minutes. Whisk in pepper jelly and mix until consistency is smooth, 3-4 minutes. Add remaining butter, mix together evenly.
- Return pork chops to skillet, coat evenly. Remove and plate, serve with remaining sauce.
|Main Ingredient:||Pork Chop|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >