May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crispy Baked Coconut Chicken Tenders
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A delicious alternative to deep frying.
|1/2 cup flour
|1/2 teaspoon salt
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
|1/2 teaspoon chili powder
|2 tablespoons milk
|2/3 cup shredded sweetened coconut flakes
|2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
|1 lb chicken tenderloins
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange four bowls on the countertop.
- Stir together the flour, salt, pepper, and chili powder in the first bowl.
- Whisk together the milk and eggs in the second bowl.
- Pour the coconut flakes into the third bowl.
- And pour the panko breadcrumbs into the fourth bowl.
- Place the chicken into seasoning mix and coat evenly. Then dip the chicken into the egg wash. Then dip into the coconut flakes, and then the breadcrumbs. Lay the chicken tender on the baking sheet. Repeat process with remaining chicken tenderloins.
- Place the baking sheet into oven to bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer coconut chicken tenders to serving plates. Enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >