May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bacon Ranch Chicken Tostadas
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Great for lunch or dinner.
|4 tostada shells|
|2 boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|1 packet ranch dressing seasoning, 1 oz.|
|10 oz sour cream|
|1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
|4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled|
|2 green onions, sliced|
|Shredded lettuce, for topping|
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish. Add 1/4 cup water. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove from the oven, let the chicken cool and chop up. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine ranch seasoning and sour cream. Stir together very well. Set aside.
- Place the tostada shells on a baking sheet. Top each with an even amount of chicken, cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- Place in the oven to bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Top each tostada with bacon, green onion and shredded lettuce. Spoon the ranch mixture over top and enjoy!
|Main Ingredient:||Chicken Breast|