May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Healthy Baked Peach Oatmeal
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A yummy way to begin the day.
|1 cup chopped peaches|
|1 cup sliced peaches|
|2 cups old fashioned rolled oats|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1/2 teaspoon almond extract|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/4 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/4 cup maple syrup|
|2 tablespoons melted coconut oil|
|2 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk|
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chopped peaches, rolled oats, cinnamon, almond extract, vanilla extract, sea salt, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and almond milk in a mixing bowl. Stir together until well combined.
- Pour the peach mixture into the baking dish. Use a spatula to flatten and even out. Top with sliced peaches.
- Place the baking dish into the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >