Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Thai Curry Beef
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A simple and tasty Thai dish that's great any night of the week.
|1 lb. top sirloin, top round or flank steak, (cut 3/4" to 1" thick)|
|4 teaspoon Thai red curry paste|
|1 cup coconut milk, (unsweetened)|
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|6 cups stir-fry vegetable blend|
|Jasmine rice, (cooked, optional)|
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8" to 1/4" thick strips. Combine 3 teaspoons red curry paste and beef in medium bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
- Whisk coconut milk and remaining 1 to 2 teaspoons red curry paste in small bowl until blended. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 3 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef. Season with salt, as desired; keep warm.
- Pour coconut milk mixture into same skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Add vegetable blend; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Return beef to skillet; cook and stir until beef is heated through, about 1 minute. Serve over rice, if desired.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >