Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Miso Soup with Chickpeas and Vegetables
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A healthy and delicious dish that’s sure to be filling.
|2 carrots, (peeled, sliced)|
|2 tablespoons white miso|
|Coarse salt, (for seasoning)|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|1 cup chickpeas, (cooked)|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|2 stalks celery, (diced)|
|1 cup broccoli, (chopped)|
|1/2 onion, (yellow, chopped)|
|4 1/4 cups water|
- Pour olive oil into a pot, turn heat to medium. Once oil is hot, add celery, onion, carrots and garlic, cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and broccoli to pot, cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour 4 cups of water into pot, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer vegetables for 10 minutes.
- Dissolve miso in remaining water, add to soup pot, stir together and season with salt.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >