Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Miso Soup with Chickpeas and Vegetables
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A healthy and delicious dish that’s sure to be filling.
|2 carrots, (peeled, sliced)|
|2 tablespoons white miso|
|Coarse salt, (for seasoning)|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|1 cup chickpeas, (cooked)|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|2 stalks celery, (diced)|
|1 cup broccoli, (chopped)|
|1/2 onion, (yellow, chopped)|
|4 1/4 cups water|
- Pour olive oil into a pot, turn heat to medium. Once oil is hot, add celery, onion, carrots and garlic, cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and broccoli to pot, cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour 4 cups of water into pot, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer vegetables for 10 minutes.
- Dissolve miso in remaining water, add to soup pot, stir together and season with salt.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >