Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Miso Soup with Chickpeas and Vegetables
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A healthy and delicious dish that’s sure to be filling.
|2 carrots, (peeled, sliced)|
|2 tablespoons white miso|
|Coarse salt, (for seasoning)|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|1 cup chickpeas, (cooked)|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|2 stalks celery, (diced)|
|1 cup broccoli, (chopped)|
|1/2 onion, (yellow, chopped)|
|4 1/4 cups water|
- Pour olive oil into a pot, turn heat to medium. Once oil is hot, add celery, onion, carrots and garlic, cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and broccoli to pot, cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour 4 cups of water into pot, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer vegetables for 10 minutes.
- Dissolve miso in remaining water, add to soup pot, stir together and season with salt.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >