Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Lemon-Pepper Ribeye Steaks with Roasted Tomatoes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
You've never tasted anything like this before!
|4 beef ribeye filets|
|2 cups red and yellow grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half|
|2 teaspoons olive oil|
|1 teaspoon thyme leaves, dried|
|2 garlic cloves, minced|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper|
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Combine tomatoes, oil, thyme, garlic and salt in medium bowl; toss to coat well. Arrange tomatoes, cut sides up, on metal baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Roast in 400°F oven 30 to 35 minutes or until skins are wrinkled and begin to brown.
- Meanwhile, press lemon pepper evenly onto beef steaks. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place filets in skillet; cook 10 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Remove to platter; season with salt, as desired.
- Serve steaks with tomatoes.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Rib-eye Steak|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >