Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Kung Pao Beef
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Try making this classic dish at home tonight!
|4 eye round steaks, cut 3/4" to 1" thick|
|1/2 cup kung pao or Szechuan stir-fry sauce, prepared|
|1/2 cup water|
|1/4 teaspoon red pepper, crushed|
|1 package Asian vegetable blend|
|1/2 cup roasted peanuts, (unsalted)|
|Brown rice, (cooked, optional)|
|green onions, (chopped, optional)|
- Combine kung pao sauce, water and red pepper in small bowl. Place beef steaks and sauce mixture in large nonstick skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until beef is fork-tender.
- Remove beef; keep warm. Add frozen vegetables to skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook, covered, 5 to 7 minutes or until just tender, stirring once. Stir in peanuts.
- Serve steaks with vegetable mixture over rice, if desired. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >