Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chili con Queso
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
The perfect appetizer for dinner and parties.
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 cup white onion, finely chopped|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 can chopped green chiles, 4 oz.|
|2 fresh jalapenos, seeds and stems removed, finely chopped|
|1 can whole tomatoes, 14.5 oz., drained|
|2 cups Longhorn cheese, grated|
|2 cups Monterrey Jack cheese, grated|
|1 cup sour cream|
- Saute the onions and garlic in the oil until the onions are clear.
- Add the chiles, jalapenos and tomatoes. Rough-chop or break up the tomatoes with a spoon.
- Turn the heat to low and add the grated cheeses, stirring until cheese melts.
- When ready to serve, stir in the sour cream, just until well combined and remove from heat. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >