Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crunchy Beef Tacos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A classic staple that everyone loves.
|1 lb. ground beef|
|2 teaspoons chili powder|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 can corn, drained, 11 oz.|
|1 cup chunky salsa|
|12 taco shells, warmed|
|Shredded cheese, for topping|
|Thinly sliced lettuce, for topping|
|Chopped tomato, for topping|
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef; cook (stirring occasionally and breaking beef into small crumbles as it cooks) for 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is fully cooked through and no longer pink.
- Pour off drippings; season ground beef with chili powder and salt.
- Stir in corn and salsa; heat through.
- Serve beef mixture in warmed taco shells with desired toppings.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >