Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crunchy Beef Tacos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A classic staple that everyone loves.
|1 lb. ground beef|
|2 teaspoons chili powder|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 can corn, drained, 11 oz.|
|1 cup chunky salsa|
|12 taco shells, warmed|
|Thinly sliced lettuce, for topping|
|Chopped tomato, for topping|
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef; cook (stirring occasionally and breaking beef into small crumbles as it cooks) for 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is fully cooked through and no longer pink.
- Pour off drippings; season ground beef with chili powder and salt.
- Stir in corn and salsa; heat through.
- Serve beef mixture in warmed taco shells with desired toppings.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >