Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Boston Butt Pork Roast
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A slow cooked and hearty meal that’s completely satisfying.
|1 boneless Boston butt pork roast, 4-6 lb.|
|Salt, to taste|
|1/2 teaspoon dried thyme|
|10 small red potatoes, cut into quarters|
|2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 10 oz.|
|1 teaspoon dried sage|
|Minced garlic, to taste|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 stalk celery, chopped|
|Cajun seasoning, to taste|
|4 carrots, peeled and chopped|
|1/2 cup water|
|Pepper, to taste|
- Pour olive oil into a large skillet. Once hot, add pork roast. Season with salt, garlic, Cajun seasoning and pepper. Evenly sear roast. Remove roast from skillet and set on a plate.
- Pour water in skillet. Place potatoes, celery and carrots in a crock pot. Pour water from skillet over vegetables. Place pork roast in crock pot. (Move/shake crock pot to get the roast to the bottom) Pour both cans of cream of mushroom soup over roast. Season with sage and thyme.
- Place lid on top of crock pot and cook for 6-8 hours on high, or 8-10 on low.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >