Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Boston Butt Pork Roast
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A slow cooked and hearty meal that’s completely satisfying.
|1 boneless Boston butt pork roast, 4-6 lb.|
|Salt, to taste|
|1/2 teaspoon dried thyme|
|10 small red potatoes, cut into quarters|
|2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 10 oz.|
|1 teaspoon dried sage|
|Minced garlic, to taste|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 stalk celery, chopped|
|Cajun seasoning, to taste|
|4 carrots, peeled and chopped|
|1/2 cup water|
|Pepper, to taste|
- Pour olive oil into a large skillet. Once hot, add pork roast. Season with salt, garlic, Cajun seasoning and pepper. Evenly sear roast. Remove roast from skillet and set on a plate.
- Pour water in skillet. Place potatoes, celery and carrots in a crock pot. Pour water from skillet over vegetables. Place pork roast in crock pot. (Move/shake crock pot to get the roast to the bottom) Pour both cans of cream of mushroom soup over roast. Season with sage and thyme.
- Place lid on top of crock pot and cook for 6-8 hours on high, or 8-10 on low.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >