Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Ham is always the perfect choice for a holiday meal.
|1 8 pounds spiral sliced ham, fully cooked,bone-in|
|1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into four wedges|
|3 medium firm apples, peeled and cubed|
|1 12 oz. package fresh cranberries|
|1 medium navel orange, peeled and cut into chunks|
|1 1/4 cups sugar|
|3 tablespoons lemon juice|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Set a rack into a shallow roasting pan. Set ham on rack. Arrange pineapple around ham. Cover and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- While ham cooks, combine apples and cranberries in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes, or until cranberries pop. Add orange chunks, sugar and lemon juice. Cook and stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Spoon half of the apple-cranberry mixture over ham. Bake ham 30 minutes more, or until a meat thermometer registers 140 degrees. Let ham rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut pineapple wedges into large chunks, and serve with ham and remaining relish.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >