Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
|1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|3/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim Brussels sprouts by cutting off the brown ends and pulling off any yellow or outer wilted leaves.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a bowl. Add olive oil, salt and black pepper to bowl; toss to combine.
- Spoon Brussels sprouts out onto a sheet pan and roast for about 40 minutes, until tender on the inside and crisp on the outside. Every now and then, while Brussels sprouts are roasting, shake the pan in order for the Brussels sprouts to evenly brown.
- Serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >