Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
|1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|3/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim Brussels sprouts by cutting off the brown ends and pulling off any yellow or outer wilted leaves.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a bowl. Add olive oil, salt and black pepper to bowl; toss to combine.
- Spoon Brussels sprouts out onto a sheet pan and roast for about 40 minutes, until tender on the inside and crisp on the outside. Every now and then, while Brussels sprouts are roasting, shake the pan in order for the Brussels sprouts to evenly brown.
- Serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >