Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
|1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|3/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim Brussels sprouts by cutting off the brown ends and pulling off any yellow or outer wilted leaves.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a bowl. Add olive oil, salt and black pepper to bowl; toss to combine.
- Spoon Brussels sprouts out onto a sheet pan and roast for about 40 minutes, until tender on the inside and crisp on the outside. Every now and then, while Brussels sprouts are roasting, shake the pan in order for the Brussels sprouts to evenly brown.
- Serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >