Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chili Relleno Dip
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Fun, Festive and Flavorful
|1/4 cup enchilada sauce|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|2 Poblano peppers|
|8 oz cream cheese|
|1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper|
|1 1/4 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese|
|1/2 teaspoon cumin|
|Tortilla chips, (for serving)|
- Heat oven to broil. Place peppers in a dish and broil until lightly charred. Remove from heat, transfer peppers to a container and cover for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine garlic powder, cream cheese, cayenne pepper, 1 cup cheese and cumin in a blender. Pulse until well combined and smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a small baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over top.
- Place dish in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Top with broiled peppers and remaining cheese. Place back in oven and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >