Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Paleo Bacon Wrapped Chicken Strips
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A healthy snack with serious flavor.
|1/8 teaspoon garlic powder|
|3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar|
|2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|2 packages bacon|
|1/8 teaspoon ground pepper|
|1/2 cup mustard|
|1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne|
|1/4 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/3 cup honey|
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Slice chicken into 1 1/2 inch strips. Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, ground pepper and sea salt. Wrap with bacon. Arrange bacon wrapped chicken on baking sheet.
- Combine apple cider vinegar, mustard, cayenne and honey in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Baste chicken with honey mustard mix. Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes. (Chicken should be lightly browned) Remove pan from oven, flip and baste chicken, then bake for an additional 12-15 minutes. (Bacon should be crispy)
|Course:||Dinner, lunch, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >