Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
No Bake Apple Cobbler
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 |
A vegan and gluten free treat!
|1/2 teaspoon cinnamon|
|2 dates, (chopped)|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup macadamia nuts|
|1 tablespoon melted coconut oil|
|1/2 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1/4 cup almonds|
|2 tablespoons water|
|For apple filling:|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|3 tablespoons agave nectar|
|1/4 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1 apple, (sliced into strips)|
|3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice|
|Water, (for soaking)|
- Combine 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, macadamia nuts, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg and almonds in a mixing bowl. Toss together until well incorporated.
- In a blender, combine vanilla extract, dates, coconut oil and water. Blend until smooth.
- Pour date mixture over spiced nuts and evenly coat. Set aside.
- Place apples in a microwave safe bowl. Cover with water and allow to soak for 5 minutes. Drain water.
- Pour lemon juice into bowl. Place bowl in microwave and cook for 45 seconds on half power.
- Place 1/2 of the nut mixture into a serving bowl. Add half the apple mixture on top and then top with additional 1/4 of the nut mixture.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >