Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
No Bake Apple Cobbler
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 |
A vegan and gluten free treat!
|1/2 teaspoon cinnamon|
|2 dates, (chopped)|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup macadamia nuts|
|1 tablespoon melted coconut oil|
|1/2 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1/4 cup almonds|
|2 tablespoons water|
|For apple filling:|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|3 tablespoons agave nectar|
|1/4 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1 apple, (sliced into strips)|
|3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice|
|Water, (for soaking)|
- Combine 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, macadamia nuts, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg and almonds in a mixing bowl. Toss together until well incorporated.
- In a blender, combine vanilla extract, dates, coconut oil and water. Blend until smooth.
- Pour date mixture over spiced nuts and evenly coat. Set aside.
- Place apples in a microwave safe bowl. Cover with water and allow to soak for 5 minutes. Drain water.
- Pour lemon juice into bowl. Place bowl in microwave and cook for 45 seconds on half power.
- Place 1/2 of the nut mixture into a serving bowl. Add half the apple mixture on top and then top with additional 1/4 of the nut mixture.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >