Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 18 |
Why buy store bought cookies, when these are so easy to make?
|1 cup sugar|
|1 cup peanut butter|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine egg, sugar and peanut butter in a mixing bowl. Stir together until smooth.
- Scoop small amount out and form into small balls. Arrange on baking sheet. (18 in total)
- Press fork on top to make crisscross pattern.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >