Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
3-Ingredient Nutella Brownies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A simple ingredient list that creates a spectacular treat.
|1/2 cup flour|
|1 1/4 cups Nutella|
|Cooking spray, (for baking pan)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Coat the inside of a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, Nutella and eggs in a mixing bowl. Stir together until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into baking pan, smooth with a spatula.
- Place baking pan in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let fully cool before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >