Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
3-Ingredient Nutella Brownies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A simple ingredient list that creates a spectacular treat.
|1/2 cup flour|
|1 1/4 cups Nutella|
|Cooking spray, (for baking pan)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Coat the inside of a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, Nutella and eggs in a mixing bowl. Stir together until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into baking pan, smooth with a spatula.
- Place baking pan in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let fully cool before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >