Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Paleo Chicken Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Healthy, flavorful and great for a quick meal.
|1 tablespoon fresh parsley, (minced)|
|1 artichoke heart, (cooked and chopped)|
|1 cup cooked chicken, (diced)|
|1/3 cup Lemon-Balsamic Mayonnaise|
|1/2 red bell pepper, (diced)|
|2 scallions, (sliced thin)|
|For Lemon-Balsamic Mayonnaise:|
|1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice|
|1 cup extra-virgin olive oil|
|2 egg yolks|
|1/2 clove garlic, (chopped)|
|1 tablespoon vinegar|
- Combine parsley, artichoke heart, diced chicken and red bell pepper. Stir all ingredients together.
- Add Lemon-Balsamic Mayonnaise, toss together and enjoy!
- For Lemon-Balsamic Mayonnaise:
- Combine lemon juice, egg yolks garlic and vinegar in a blender.
- Add olive oil intermittently to mixture and blend together.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >