Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Extra Fruity Smoothie
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
A perfect drink for the warm summer weather.
|1 1/2 cups pineapple juice|
|1/2 cup cream of coconut|
|8 oz strawberries, (hulled and halved)|
|3 cups ice|
|1/4 cup sugar|
- Pour sugar and strawberries in a blender. Puree until smooth. Pour into a large glass and set aside.
- Rinse out blender and add pineapple juice, cream of coconut and ice to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into two glasses and top with strawberry puree.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >