Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A tastier and healthier version of the dip.
|2 teaspoons salt|
|2 tablespoons minced red onion|
|1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, (minced)|
|1 clove garlic, (crushed)|
|1 tablespoon hot sauce|
- Combine crushed garlic and minced red onion in a mixing bowl.
- Cut avocado in half, scoop into bowl. Mash avocado with a fork. (Leave a little lumpy)
- Pour hot sauce and squeeze lime juice into mixing bowl. Season with salt and mix together.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >