Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slightly Sweet Oat Bran Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Healthy, hearty and high in fiber!
|1 1/2 cups flour|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|4 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|2 teaspoons baking soda|
|1 1/2 cups oat bran|
|1 cup apple sauce|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray a muffin tray with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, salt, brown sugar, baking soda, oat bran and baking powder. Mix together well.
- Add apple sauce, vegetable oil and eggs to mixture and mix well.
- Spoon batter into muffin tray and place into oven. Bake for 15 minutes. (Tops should be golden brown) Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >