Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooked Chicken Taco Chili
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
A chili with just the perfect amount of spices and seasonings.
|1 tablespoon cumin|
|1 can kidney beans|
|10 oz corn kernels|
|3 chicken breasts, (boneless, skinless)|
|1 onion, (chopped)|
|8 oz tomato sauce|
|1 packet taco seasoning|
|1 can black beans|
|2 cans tomatoes with chilies, (diced)|
- In a slow cooker, combine cumin, kidney beans, corn kernels, onion, tomato sauce, taco seasoning, black beans and tomatoes & chilies. Place chicken breasts on top and cover.
- Set heat to low and cook for 10 hours. (Or 6 hours on high)
- 30 minutes before serving, remove chicken and shred with a fork. Place shredded chicken back in slow cooker and stir in.
|Main Ingredient:||Beans, Chicken|
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >