Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooked Chicken Taco Chili
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
A chili with just the perfect amount of spices and seasonings.
|1 tablespoon cumin|
|1 can kidney beans|
|10 oz corn kernels|
|3 chicken breasts, (boneless, skinless)|
|1 onion, (chopped)|
|8 oz tomato sauce|
|1 packet taco seasoning|
|1 can black beans|
|2 cans tomatoes with chilies, (diced)|
- In a slow cooker, combine cumin, kidney beans, corn kernels, onion, tomato sauce, taco seasoning, black beans and tomatoes & chilies. Place chicken breasts on top and cover.
- Set heat to low and cook for 10 hours. (Or 6 hours on high)
- 30 minutes before serving, remove chicken and shred with a fork. Place shredded chicken back in slow cooker and stir in.
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
|Main Ingredient:||Beans, Chicken|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >