Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Belgian Style Pommes Frites
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A true New York favorite!
|For French Fries|
|Salt, to taste|
|6 potatoes, Russet works best|
|1 quart vegetable oil|
|For Curry Ketchup|
|5 oz mayonnaise|
|1 teaspoon curry powder|
|1/4 onion, finely chopped|
|5 oz ketchup|
- Peel skin from all potatoes. Cut potatoes into in finger length and width fries.
- Pour oil into a deep pot. Turn heat to medium-high.
- Place fries in pot in small batches. Cook until light golden brown, about 5-6 minutes. Repeat until all potatoes are fried. Remove fries from oil and lay on paper towel lined dish.
- Turn heat to high, place fries back in frying oil for second time, cook in small batches again, cook for 2 minutes. Fries should be crispy.
- Place fries in large bowl, liberally sprinkle with salt.
- While fries are cooking prepare curry ketchup. Combine mayonnaise, curry powder, chopped onion, and ketchup. Stir ingredients together until well blended.
- Serve curry ketchup with fries and enjoy!
|Course:||Side, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >