Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Belgian Style Pommes Frites
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A true New York favorite!
|For French Fries|
|Salt, to taste|
|6 potatoes, Russet works best|
|1 quart vegetable oil|
|For Curry Ketchup|
|5 oz mayonnaise|
|1 teaspoon curry powder|
|1/4 onion, finely chopped|
|5 oz ketchup|
- Peel skin from all potatoes. Cut potatoes into in finger length and width fries.
- Pour oil into a deep pot. Turn heat to medium-high.
- Place fries in pot in small batches. Cook until light golden brown, about 5-6 minutes. Repeat until all potatoes are fried. Remove fries from oil and lay on paper towel lined dish.
- Turn heat to high, place fries back in frying oil for second time, cook in small batches again, cook for 2 minutes. Fries should be crispy.
- Place fries in large bowl, liberally sprinkle with salt.
- While fries are cooking prepare curry ketchup. Combine mayonnaise, curry powder, chopped onion, and ketchup. Stir ingredients together until well blended.
- Serve curry ketchup with fries and enjoy!
|Course:||Side, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >